About North Devon
North Devon is known for its beautiful lush countryside with rolling hills and its impressively dramatic rugged coastline. It is positioned between Somerset and Cornwall with the M5 motorway providing easy access to Tiverton, followed by dual carriage way driving to reach this understated area of beauty. Whether it’s amazingly clean beaches with rough seas you are after, or quant villages offering afternoon cream teas with Devonshire clotted cream, North Devon has it all.
Is there a particular area within North Devon you would like CPC to begin searching for you?
- Seaside villages such as Appledore, Saunton Sands or Instow for drinks looking out on the view
- Little quayside towns such as Bideford with it’s markets or Fremington Quay for a coffee and walk
- Holiday resorts like Westward Ho! with restaurants, attractions, clean beach and icecreams
- Towns such as Barnstaple for shopping, eating and drinking
- Dartington Glass, The Milky Way Adventure Park, The Big Sheep Amusement Farm Park and RHS Rosemoor as visitor attractions